If you want to take supplements to increase the amount of fat that you burn, stay away from All-in-One fat burner supplements such as Hydroxycut. Although, these supplements have a great arsenal of fat burning ingredients, there is often not the right dosage of the ingredient contained needed to be effective! And sometimes, there are ingredients included that you have no idea what they do, and may cause uncomfortable side effects. So I say, stick to the ingredients you know about. Here are 5 simple fat burning ingredients you can use today and the recommended dosage for each.
- Caffeine – 200 mg in the morning and 200 in the evening. One of these times should be 30-60 minutes before you work out. Caffeine is included in most pre-workouts as well so make sure to check yours to make sure you’re not taking more on top of that
- Yohimbe – This ingredient increases the amount of fat that gets released from your fat cells, similar to caffeine, but works even better when taken with caffeine. Take 15 mg 2-3 times a day.
3. Green Tea Extract – Green tea contains chemicals that’s help speed up processes in the body, such as calorie burning. Take 500mg of green tea 2-3 times a day.
4. CLA (conjugated linoleic acid) – CLA works hard to prevent the body from storing fat from fat and encouragers your body to burn the fat. Take 1-3 grams of CLA 2-3 times per day.
5. Synephrine – Synephrine stimulates receptors that increase the release of fat from fat cells. Take 15 mg of Synephrine 2-3 times per day.
You can use all 5 of these, or just one or two. I personally take all of these except Synephrine, however, I might add Synephrine to the mix later on. If you follow these guidelines, you will have a killer lineup of fat burning ingredients and reach your fat burning goals even faster!